LATEST NEWS

Welcome! Come introduce yourself.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cadicristein 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello there, whether your new or old drop a post and tell a bit about yourself, I’ll start.

My friends usually just call me Jovi, I’m 30 and my hobbies consist of fishing, camping and gaming. I generally enjoy most games but I probably favor strategy or FPS’s the most. I was lucky enough to find out about WPG thanks to a good friend and have felt at home here since.

Just tell us about yourself whether it’s your favorite game, genre, hobby or anything at all just keep it reasonable and use common sense is all I ask. Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to hit me up if you see me on, even if it’s just friendly banter and again if your new, welcome!

Cadicristein
    Keymaster

Hi, my name is Cadicristein. Since my name is difficult to pronounce, people usually call me Cade. I recently earned an Associate’s Degree with a major in Computer Science, and my goal is to obtain a Master’s Degree in that field of study.

Gaming has been a huge part of my life from the time I was about four years old. I started out playing arcade games such as Ms. Pac Man, Galaga, and Gyruss. When I was five years old, I got my first console, an Atari 7800. Things really changed for me when I received my first computer at age ten. My first computer was a 286sx 16 Mhz CPU, with 640 KB RAM, a 14 inch VGA CRT monitor, and a 40 MB HDD.

I enjoy pretty much all genres of games, with the exceptions of casual games, MMO’s, and sports games. If you like the kind of games I like, I am always open to having people join me for some gaming goodness.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.